E-ZPass is the fastest, easiest way to pay your tolls on the Indiana Toll Road. E-ZPass is an electronic form of paying for your tolls. With a transponder installed properly in your vehicle you can travel the Indiana Toll Road with out stopping at each toll booth to pay your toll. Your toll will instead get deducted from your E-ZPass account and when your account gets low, E-ZPass can automatically replenish your account*. It is as easy as 1. 2. 3….
1. Open your new E-ZPass account with us today.
2. Receive your E-ZPass transponder in the mail then call our Customer Service Center at (574) 675-4010 24/7 or log into this website to activate your transponder.
3. Install your new E-ZPass transponder according to the installation instructions.
That is all; you are now ready to enjoy all the benefits of driving with E-ZPass. All Indiana Toll Road Toll Plazas are currently accepting E-ZPass and I-PASS.
E-ZPass is gladly accepted at the following E-ZPass Toll States:
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
- Chicago Skyway
- Ohio Turnpike
- Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- West Virginia Parkways
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
For patrons afflicted by an upper limb disability that would impact their ability to retrieve a ticket or pay cash at a toll booth, please click here for more information.
*Please call the E-ZPass Customer Service Center for more information.