Questions or Comments?
- To ensure a response with in 1 business day, please select the most appropriate topic from the selection below do not change the subject line in the e-mail.
- Please do not request a “read” or “delivery” receipt with your e-mail. Our e-mail application does not support such requests, and you will receive an incorrect notification that your e-mail was deleted.
- For patrons afflicted by an upper limb disability that would impact their ability to retrieve a ticket or pay cash at a toll booth, please click here for more information.
E-ZPass Related Assistance – please, whenever possible, include your 10-digit E-ZPass account number or 11-digit E-ZPass transponder number (030xxxxxxxx)
Select one of the following e-mail topics:
- Forgot your E-ZPass account number and or PIN? Click here
- If you have any questions regarding your E-ZPass account replenishment, to update your method of payment or manually add funds to your account click here
- To update your personal information please click here
- If you received a LOW BALANCE or INVALID toll lane indicator sign click here
- To add a vehicle to share your E-ZPass transponder or to update your current vehicle information click here please include your account number as well as all vehicle information needed to update your account
- If your E-ZPass transponder did not function correctly* in a toll lane or if you notice an incorrect toll charge, please click here
- Click here if you need assistance with installing your E-ZPass transponder
- If you are having problems accessing or activating your account due to web browser compatibility or need assistance with turning off popup blockers please click here
- For anything else please click here
*Please remember, incorrect toll charges or violations due to improper E-ZPass transponder installation can not be disputed
Feedback about the Indiana Toll Road – please include as much information as possible so we may expedite your response, include: toll plaza, lane location, mile mark, time of day or any receipt information.
To ensure faster service please select the most appropriate from the selection below and do not change the subject line in the e-mail.
- If you have an IPASS or non E-ZPass E-ZPass transponder please click here for assistance
- If you had a problem with an automatic toll payment machine please click here
- If you would like to report an experience in a manned toll lane please click here
- To report any construction or road surface issues please click here
- If you would like to report an experience at one of the service plaza gas stations or restaurants please click here
- If you have general questions, concerns or compliments please click here
General Website issues, internet security or news letter assistance
General inquiries about the Indiana Toll Road, unrelated to subjects above
Please make sure you include your E-ZPass account number Account Questions or Updates, Payment issues, Transponder issues, To Sign Up For Commercial E-ZPass
Occasionally, long-doubles, triples, high-profile oversize permit loads and steel haulers are temporarily banned for travel due to high winds and winter weather. If you are a commercial driver and would like to be added to our Wind and Winter Weather Ban contact list, please click the link.
Members of the press, advertising, donations, government