The Indiana Toll Road wants all travelers to have a safe experience. In the case of any unforeseen emergency situations, we can offer information that may be helpful to you.
Lane Closure Report
To view the Lane Closure Report click here
Indiana State Police – Toll Road District
The Indiana State Police post is located off of exit 96 (Elkhart East toll plaza). If you are in need of a State Trooper you can:
• Contact any toll attendant
• Contact Travel plaza vendor
• Dial 911 from your cellular phone
Winter Weather Information
To keep up on the latest news, please follow us on Twitter.
Travelers who experience vehicle problems or other emergencies should:
- Signal changing of lanes and pull off of the roadway, onto the shoulder
- Turn on your flashing hazard lights and raise your hood to signal distress
- Remain in your vehicle if you cannot quickly fix the problem
- If you have a cellular telephone, dial 911 for assistance
Please do not attempt to walk, hitchhike or stop other vehicles for help. A State Trooper or Toll Road employee will observe your distress signal and stop. Motor club service is available along most portions of the Indiana Toll Road upon request. For your protection, there is a 2-hour limit for all disabled vehicles.
Abandoned vehicles will be towed off of the Indiana Toll Road for protective custody.
Pay Unpaid Toll
Did you inadvertently not pay a toll or perhaps not include the correct amount? Please click here to pay. It’s easy. Thank you.
Travel Plaza and Rest Stops
Click here for a downloadable PDF.
The Indiana Toll Road has eight Travel Plazas; 4 eastbound and 4 westbound offer, popular restaurant choices, convenience stores, snack kiosk and gift shops. All travel plazas have modern restrooms, telephones, ATM’s, vending and lottery.
Fuel Stations offer quality fuels, motor oils and fluids, air and accessories. All fuel stations are open 24 hours and major credit cards are accepted.
Toll Road Calculator
Toll Road Calculator coming soon!
Commercial Truck Information
Traveling through the United States as a truck driver comes with a lot of responsibility. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible to drive through the state of Indiana using the Indiana Toll Road. Check out the links below for truck information, lane widths, dimensions and weight limits and special hauling permit information. Enjoy your travels!
* For Oversize/Overweight permit information, please click here.
* For additional information, please refer to:
* Publication 101 Oversize/Overweight Vehicle Permitting Handbook, Indiana Department of Revenue, Motor Carrier Services Division
* Indiana Code Section 8-15-2-17.2: Page 21 “Scope of rules; violations; offenses; penalties”
Vehicle Rates by Class