Truck Only Parking
No fuel stations at these locations
Free rest areas for professional drivers are located at the following locations:
- Mile Post 37, Eastbound and Westbound
- Mile Post 108, Eastbound and Westbound
- Please note: If your ticket is lost or 14 hours past the time of issuance, the highest fare for your vehicle class will be charged upon exit.
Several lots are available for triple tractor-trailer load drop-offs and pick-ups. These lots are located at:
- Milepost 5 (Calumet Ave Exit); this area requires rented spaces.
- MP 31 (Valparaiso Exit)
- MP 96 (Elkhart East Exit)
- MP 144 (Angola Exit)
Additionally, the Indiana DOT has approved the following off-road locations as authorized triple make-up/break-up areas.
The approved travel to these areas is Indiana S.R. 13 directly to and from Exit 107 (Middlebury) ONLY:
- Harter/Izzy Freight Terminal: 11451 Harter Dr., Middlebury, IN
- Syndicate Systems Terminal: 402 N. Main St., Middlebury, IN
Lodging and campground facilities are available near most exits. There are no facilities for overnight parking of travel trailers located directly on the Indiana Toll Road. Complimentary reservation telephones are available inside the Travel Plazas at Mile Post 56 eastbound and westbound, as well as at Mile Post 126 westbound.
Winter Weather Information
During the winter months (November to April), road and weather information for the entire Indiana Toll Road can be obtained by calling our weather recorder line (574) 674-8836.
Occasionally, long-doubles, triples, high-profile special permit loads and/or steel haulers are temporarily banned for travel due to high winds and winter weather. Please fill out the form below if you would like to be added to our Wind & Winter Weather Ban distribution list.